DYC STORM DOOR SYSTEM
Series 720 Combination w/Metal Kick Plate
Series 740 Combination w/Glass Kick Plate
Series 760 Full View Glass Door
Series 810 Full View Insulating Glass Door
Storm doors are installed over prime doors to help
protect them, and to help eliminate drafts and provide
a measure of added security. DYC Storm Doors are manufactured
using heavy-walled 6063-T5 alloy extrusions, and feature
a VOC free powder coat finish in White, Bronze,
or Almond. We carry a wide variety of styles and also
carry a significant inventory of storm door accessories,
including specialty handles and
replacement parts. We stock our storm doors in stock
sizes and will custom-build storm doors to fit almost
any made-to-order application. Our storm doors' most
popular features include:
“I sell our storm doors everyday, and finally bought one for my home to replace
a lumberyard door my kids ruined. The mass of our door and its hinges are obviously
better than what we had, no comparison.”
- Heavy extruded corner gusset is stronger than a typical stamped steel gusset found in lesser doors, helping keep the door frame square and sturdy.
- Commercial-grade aluminum hinges tested beyond rack, sag, and squareness
- Optional screens, tinted glass, and 4 different handles to compliment any décor.
- Insulating glass is available in our Series 810 Full View Door, for added energy efficiency.
- High-density wool pile weather stripping and dual vinyl sweeps on the
door expander seals the door perimeter.
- Selected hardware conforms to American Disabilities Act Section 4.13.9
- Mrs. Kim, Lewisville
|| Rack Test
|| SAG Test
| Series 726
|| ANSI 1102.7-1977
|| 36” x 80”
|| 3.08cfm/ 5.0
| 25psf/ 15psf
|| 0.087”/ 0.250”
|| 0.042”/ 0.063”
|| 0.0625”/ 0.125”
Storm Door Hardware Options
Manufacturer’s Statement of Compliance with
Some files are in Portable Document Format (PDF). They
require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open them.
here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.